Win tickets with Ryanair - Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Instagram is not a sponsor of this Promotion. For all intents and purposes, this game is not associated with, administered, endorsed or marketed by Instagram.
These terms and conditions together with the general terms and conditions that are applicable to your use of and access to the Website (together the “Terms”) govern your use of the Website and set out the rules of participation in the Promotion. By entering the Promotion, you guarantee that you have the authority to accept these Terms and you agree to be bound by the Terms.
The Promotion commences at 18:30 on 24th April 2022 and closes at 10:00 on Monday 16th May 2022 (“Promotion Period”).
On the date of entry, the participant must be at least eighteen (18) years of age and a legal resident of Great Britain in order to be eligible to enter the Promotion (“Qualifying Entrants”).
Rules of Entry
The Promotion must be entered as per any instructions set out for the Promotion on the Newcastle International Airport Instagram page. All entries must be received no later than 10:00 on the 16th May 2022, (the “Closing Date”). No entries will be accepted after the Closing Date. Newcastle International Airport will accept no responsibility for entries which are incomplete.
To qualify as an entry, users must:
- Like the Newcastle International Airport Instagram page Share the post on their story
- Comment and Tag a friend
- Post a story using the Ryanair filter
Any Entrant, who fails to abide by any of these Terms or fails to meet the entry criteria set out in these Terms, may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Newcastle International Airport.
Two (2) entries shall be selected from all eligible entries validly submitted (“Winner”) during the Promotion Period. The Winners will be announced on the Newcastle International Airport's Instagram page on Monday 16th May 2022. Newcastle International Airport may withdraw the Promotion at their discretion.
The Winner will be notified by Newcastle International Airport via Direct Instagram Message. If the Winner does not respond to the message within 48hrs of receipt of the message, or a Winner is ineligible for entry into the Promotion, their prize will be void.
Two (2) Winners will receive two return tickets to one of Ryanair's 19 destinations from Newcastle for 2022, as well as one week’s car parking, 2 Aspire Lounge entries, 2 Security Fast Track tickets, and £75 to spend in our World Duty Free store.
Ryanair tickets are only valid for travel between 15.04.2022 until 31.10.2022. Excluding: Summer holiday blackout period of 01.07.22- 30.09.22.
The Prize is valid for two passengers, is non transferable, non changeable, non refundable and has no cash value. Not valid after
Ryanair Travel Certificate Terms & Conditions
- This certificate is valid for one return flight for two passengers and is non-transferable. If you wish to book additional passengers this can be done via Ryanair.com.
- Booking requests must be emailed to [email protected] only.
- Booking requests must be submitted prior to the expiry date on the certificate.
- The passenger travelling must be 16 years of age or older on the date of departure.
- Ryanair will endeavour to book your choice of dates however, you may be offered alternative dates/routes depending on availability.
- Ryanair cannot guarantee that a seat will be available on an individual flight, even if the flight route/date is included in a flight promotion.
- Travel is subject to availability and flight schedules.
- This certificate cannot be used during peak periods including but not limited to: school holidays, bank holidays and public holidays.
- You must specify an email address when making your flight booking. Ryanair is unable to make a booking without a valid email address.
- PLEASE NOTE: Incomplete or illegible certificates will not be actioned and therefore will be rejected. Ryanair will not contact you in this regard.
- All communications (email) will be handled in English only.
- Ryanair will contact you by email to inform you of the available flights. Upon receipt of this email it is your responsibility to contact Ryanair, within 5 working days, from date of email dispatch to confirm your reservation. Failure to contact Ryanair during this period will result in your reservation being auto cancelled.
- Your booking is not confirmed until you receive an email confirmation from Ryanair. You are reminded to check “junk mail folders” to ensure your email provider has handled the email correctly. Ryanair will not be responsible for any email delivery failure.
- Online check in is mandatory for all passengers.
- Nationality required for online check-in only.
- From the 1st November 2018, if you have not purchased Priority Booking or a Plus/Flexi Plus ticket, you can only travel with 1 piece of cabin baggage (format 42 x 20 x 30 cm (25,200 cm³). However, you can purchase Priority boarding or add a check-in bag to your booking.
- All extra/optional services such as check-in baggage, reserved seating, priority boarding etc., must be paid for by the passenger via manage my booking on www.ryanair.com
- Passengers must present valid photo identification at check-in for all Ryanair flights. For a list of accepted photo identification please view our Terms and Conditions of Travel at www.ryanair.com
- All normal Ryanair Terms and Conditions of Travel (see www.ryanair.com) will apply once your reservation has been confirmed.
- Ryanair reserves the right to withdraw or to amend this offer without notice at its sole discretion at any point in the future.