- Introduction to Newcastle International
- Presentation on marshalling techniques, risk assessment and local procedures
- Introduction to marshalling equipment, gloves, wands etc
- Practical vehicle marshalling (positioning a vehicle onto an aircraft stand from the taxiway in a standard “nose in” position)
- Practical vehicle marshalling (positioning a vehicle onto an aircraft stand from the taxiway into a non-standard “nose out” position)
- Live marshalling of an aircraft onto a stand in standard “nose in” position, (Note multiple aircraft to be done before progressing onto non-standard marshalling.)
- Live marshalling of an aircraft into a non-standard “nose out” position
The level of marshalling conducted before course completion will vary depending on the applicant’s experience.
£496 excl. VAT
For more information or to book please click here
You can also find out more or secure your place on a course by emailing [email protected] or calling (0191) 214 3337.