Jet2.com and Jet2CityBreaks sprinkle the magic as Christmas Markets trips return from Newcastle Airport for 2021
Jet2.com and Jet2CityBreaks are bringing back their popular Christmas Markets programme for 2021, with flights and trips now on sale to seven winter wonderlands from Newcastle Airport.
With customers missing out on the best of Europe’s Christmas markets last year, the companies are bringing back their popular Christmas markets programme in style, thanks to the launch of a new mini-series of dedicated trips to Berlin, Budapest, Cologne and Copenhagen. In addition, the companies are also bringing back their popular series of trips to Vienna for the festive season too.
The mini-series of flights and breaks to these five festive favourites means that the leading leisure airline and UK’s largest operator of European city breaks will operate dedicated services to these magical Christmas destinations. Operating between November and January (full programme detailed below), the services are perfectly timed for customers wanting to explore some of the most magical Christmas market destinations in Europe.
In addition, Jet2.com and Jet2CityBreaks will operate scheduled flights and city breaks to Prague and Krakow from Newcastle Airport during the winter and in the build up to Christmas. With multiple weekly flights on sale to these festive wonderlands, customers and independent travel agents have complete choice and flexibility when it comes to visiting the most charming Christmas markets in Europe – whether it’s for a long weekend, midweek break or longer.
The full Jet2.com and Jet2CityBreaks Christmas market programme for Winter 21 from Newcastle Airport is as follows:
- Brand-new mini-series of flights and breaks to Budapest, thanks to Monday, Thursday and Sunday services operating from 25th November to 3rd January, meaning 12 departures in total.
- A new mini-series of flights and breaks to Berlin with up to twice-weekly services (Thursday and Sunday) from 25th November to 12th December, meaning five departures in total.
- Another new Winter 21 addition - brand-new mini-series of flights and breaks to Cologne from 6th to 13th December, with Monday and Friday services operating.
- New mini-series of flights and breaks to Copenhagen also available. Three departures in total thanks to two-weekly services (Monday and Friday) from 26th November to 6th
- A mini-series of flights and breaks to Vienna means up to two-weekly services from 26th November to 13th
- More opportunity for customers to visit the Christmas markets in Krakow and Prague with two-weekly services to the European Christmas market destinations for Winter 21.
Customers can pick from flight-only options with Jet2.com, or package options with Jet2CityBreaks. Package options with Jet2CityBreaks are available for a low £60 per person booking deposit, and include flights with Jet2.com, 22kg hold luggage and 10kg free cabin baggage, as well as transfers to and from the airport. Customers can also pick from a choice of 2 to 5-star hotels in central locations, providing the perfect base from which to explore and experience the festive delights of a European Christmas market.
Steve Heapy, CEO of Jet2.com and Jet2holidays, said: “People missed out on the opportunity to visit Europe’s most magical Christmas market destinations last year, so we’re delighted that these popular trips are back again for 2021. We’re very excited about the return of the programme and we know customers will be equally excited to see the Christmas markets well and truly back. With this fantastic programme of destinations, flights, and festive trips on sale from Newcastle Airport, customers and independent travel agents can choose from the best of Europe’s Christmas markets once again this year and add a sprinkle of magic to any Christmas celebration.”
For further information and to book visit www.jet2.com or www.jet2CityBreaks.com
Independent travel agents can visit: trade.jet2holidays.com