Get a Piste of the action as Jet2.com launches ski programme for Winter 23/24 from Newcastle International Airport
- Hat trick of top ski destinations go on sale with com for Winter 23/24 from Newcastle International Airport, giving skiers and snowboarders the chance to hit the slopes
- Ski services operating to Grenoble, Geneva and Salzburg
- Early bird launch offer means customers can get Winter 23/24 ski carriage for just £1 return!
25th August 2022: Jet2.com is giving skiers and snowboarders from the North East the chance to slope off to the snow next winter and grab a piste of the action in the French, Swiss, Italian and Austrian Alps, after launching its Winter 23/24 Ski programme from Newcastle International Airport.
The good news does not stop there. Skiers and snowboarders have even more reason to book their place on the slopes for Winter 23/24, as Jet2.com is today launching an early bird launch offer meaning customers get ski carriage for just £1 (return) if they book a Winter 23/24 ski flight to any of the above destinations. The offer applies if customers make a new booking between now and 31st October 2022.
The leading leisure airline has put its popular programme of ski flights on sale for Winter 23/24 from Newcastle International Airport, providing customers with a choice of three ski destinations and the chance to book in advance to access the best slopes in Europe and lock in their price now. With the ski airline experiencing strong demand for ski flights in Winter 22/23, the company has moved to give customers more choice for next winter too.
Jet2.com will operate ski flights to Grenoble, Geneva and Salzburg from Newcastle International Airport for Winter 23/24. With weekly Saturday services operating to these destinations throughout the winter season, skiers and snowboarders have fantastic flexibility when it comes to hitting the slopes. With friendly weekend flight times, services are perfectly suited for skiing and snowboarding breaks.
In addition to this wide choice of destinations and flights, booking and travelling on ski flights with Jet2.com means that customers get to enjoy VIP customer service which has seen the UK’s third largest airline win numerous awards and accolades, as well as 10kg hand luggage and 22kg baggage* and 22kg ski carriage*.
Jet2.com’s full ski programme for Winter 23/24 from Newcastle International Airport is as follows:
- Geneva – weekly Saturday services to this ski mecca which offers ski enthusiasts some of the very best ski resorts including Tignes, Flaine, Verbier, Zermatt and the Three Valleys.
- Grenoble – weekly Saturday services to the host of the 1968 Winter Olympics, Grenoble, which offers the perfect gateway to the French Alps, with over 175 incredible ski resorts nearby including Morzine, Chamonix, Chamrousse, Les Deux Alpes, Alpe d’Huez and Avoriaz.
- Salzburg – weekly Saturday services to Salzburg open up the best of the Austrian Alps and over 300 resorts including Kaprun, Mayrhofen and Obertauern to skiers.
Steve Heapy, CEO of Jet2.com and Jet2holidays, said:
“Feedback from customers in the North East is telling us how much they want to book their place on the slopes for next winter. As always, we have responded to that demand by putting a fantastic ski programme on sale for Winter 23/24 from Newcastle Airport. With three popular ski destinations available, this gives skiers and snowboarders access to some of the best ski resorts in the world. Whilst flying with our award-winning airline, snow sports fans in the North East can benefit from our VIP customer service, 22kg of baggage and ski allowance. With so many skiers and snowboarders already looking ahead to Winter 23/24, we are anticipating another successful ski season.”