Why join our team?
Our great people helped us achieve all of this. Our Vision is to be the Best Airport and to achieve this, we live and breathe by our Values:
- Be safe: Do the right thing. Put safety and security first
- Be positive: Innovate and improve. Demonstrate energy, enthusiasm and adaptability
- Be part of the team: One team working together. Show integrity and respect
- Be customer focused: Ensure we deliver and aim to delight. adopt the Big 6 and communicate effectively
Employees can enjoy a fantastic range of benefits alongside our commitment to pay market-rate salaries, which are reviewed on an annual basis, including:
- Free on-site car parking whilst at work
- Discounts on parking, retail and catering outlets in our departure lounge
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Access to contributory pension scheme
- On-site occupational health support
- On-site physiotherapist
- Access to employee helpline 24/7 free of charge*
- Subsidised private healthcare*
- Company and Performance related bonus scheme**
- Subsidised membership to our on-site gym
* Benefits listed applicable after qualifying period
** Non contractual benefit, reviewed on an annual basis
Newcastle International Airport Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds. Applications are managed through the same fair and consistent recruitment process, and candidates are assessed on their skills, experience, and ability to successfully perform the role.
Please let us know if you require any additional support or adjustments made to the selection process or interview. We support employees who require additional support or adjustments, whether through ill-health, medical conditions, or disability.
Diversity & Inclusion
We are committed to supporting, developing and promoting equality and diversity at Newcastle International Airport. We work hard to maintain an inclusive culture that is free from discrimination and based upon the values of dignity, courtesy and respect. We value and welcome our employee's differences, and we challenge non-inclusive behaviour, which is reflected in our policies, 'code of practice' and awards.