Why join our team?
About Your Airport
For more than 80 years we have been serving both the general public and the business community, bringing connectivity to the north east region and beyond. Throughout this time we have developed a reputation as a business that is innovative, delivers for its customers and strives to make continuous improvements. Furthermore, we are proud to have achieved growth and commercial success through the adoption of ethical business and employment practices.
Meeting and wherever possible exceeding our customers expectations will continue to be essential if we are to achieve further commercial success and to that end, we believe that the skills, knowledge, dedication and attitude of our employees will continue to be the key to our success.
You’ll become part of a strong and dynamic organisation whose commercial success is of vital importance to the regional economy.
- We are ranked the second most punctual Airport in the world
- We served 5.3 million passengers in 2019
- We won the 'best airport' in Europe for customer service at the ASQ Awards in 2019, 2020 and 2021
Our great people helped us achieve all of this. Our Vision is to be the Best Airport, to achieve this we live and breathe by our Values:
- Be safe: Do the right thing. Put safety and security first
- Be positive: Innovate and improve. Demonstrate energy, enthusiasm and adaptability
- Be part of the team: One team working together. Show integrity and respect
- Be customer focused: Ensure we deliver and aim to delight. adopt the Big 6 and communicate effectively
In addition to our commitment to pay market rate salaries which are reviewed on an annual basis the additional benefits our employees enjoy include:
- Free on-site car parking whilst at work
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Access to contributory pension scheme
- On-site occupational health support
- On-site physiotherapist
- Employee assistance support*
- Subsidised private healthcare*
- Employee discounts at airport Park & Fly /retail / catering outlets
- Company and Performance related bonus scheme**
- Subsidised membership to our on-site gym
*Benefits listed applicable after qualifying period
**Non contractual benefit, reviewed on an annual basis
Newcastle International Airport Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from candidates from all backgrounds. All applications are managed through the same fair and consistent recruitment process and candidates are assessed on their skills, experience and ability to successfully perform the role.
Please let us know if you require any additional support at the interview or need any adjustments made to the selection process. We can make any necessary arrangements.
We support employees who require additional support or adjustments, whether through ill-health, medical conditions or disability.
Be Cyber Security Aware
Newcastle International Airport always conducts its own pre-employment screening which does not come at a cost to the applicant.
Please do not make any payment or send copies of your ID to any organisation that states that it is working on behalf of Newcastle International Airport, as this may be an online scam.