Our airside operations programmes are accredited by City & Guilds in association with Newcastle College
Upcoming Course Dates
- April 3rd and 4th 2017
- May 11th and 12th 2017
- September 25th and 26th 2017
Bespoke courses can be arranged for organisations on request.
£496 excl. VAT
- Introduction to Newcastle International
- Presentation on marshalling techniques, risk assessment and local procedures
- Introduction to marshalling equipment, gloves, wands etc
- Practical vehicle marshalling (positioning a vehicle onto an aircraft stand from the taxiway in a standard “nose in” position)
- Practical vehicle marshalling (positioning a vehicle onto an aircraft stand from the taxiway into a non-standard “nose out” position)
- Live marshalling of an aircraft onto a stand in standard “nose in” position, (Note multiple aircraft to be done before progressing onto non-standard marshalling.)
- Live marshalling of an aircraft into a non-standard “nose out” position
The level of marshalling conducted before course completion will vary depending on the applicant’s experience.