Join Our Team
About Your Airport
For more than 80 years we have been serving both the general public and the business community, bringing connectivity to the north east region and beyond. Throughout this time we have developed a reputation as a business that is innovative, delivers for its customers and strives to make continuous improvements. Furthermore, we are proud to have achieved growth and commercial success through the adoption of ethical business and employment practices.
Meeting and wherever possible exceeding our customers expectations will continue to be essential if we are to achieve further commercial success and to that end, we believe that the skills, knowledge, dedication and attitude of our employees will continue to be the key to our success.
You’ll become part of a strong and dynamic organisation whose commercial success is of vital importance to the regional economy.
- We are ranked the second most punctual Airport in the world
- We served 5.3 million passengers in 2017
- We were named the best Airport in the UK by CheapFlights.co.uk and Best Airport at the Northern Transport Awards 2017
- We contribute £1.6 billion to the region’s economy
- We support 3,450 Jobs on site and over 15,000 throughout the region
- £350 million total value of exports from the Airport
Our great people helped us achieve all of this. Our Vision is to be the Best Airport, to achieve this we live and breathe by our Values:
- Passionate about our Airport and our role in the North East
- Our customers well being means everything to us
- Respect for each other and our working environment
- Take a 'can do' approach and always strive to improve our performance
In addition to our commitment to pay market rate salaries which are reviewed on an annual basis the additional benefits our employees enjoy include:
- Free on-site car parking whilst at work
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Access to contributory pension scheme
- On-site occupational health support
- On-site physiotherapist
- Employee assistance support*
- Subsidised private healthcare*
- Employee discounts at airport Park & Fly /retail / catering outlets
- Company and Performance related bonus scheme**
- Subsidised membership to our on-site gym
*Benefits listed applicable on the completion of probation period
**Non contractual benefit, reviewed on an annual basis
Newcastle International Airport Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from candidates from all backgrounds. All applications are managed through the same fair and consistent recruitment process and candidates are assessed on their skills, experience and ability to successfully perform the role.
If you require any additional support at interview, or need any adjustments to be made to the selection process let us know so we can make the necessary arrangements.
We support employees who require additional support or adjustments, whether through ill-health, medical conditions or disability.