Business Partner Vacancies
The business partners of Newcastle International Airport offer a diverse range of exciting job opportunities. Business partners include our catering outlets and shops, ground handling teams, car hire services and many more.
Browse the available jobs below:
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Accessorize Brand in Newcastle International Airport.
Working as part of a friendly and motivated team, successful applicants should have a flair for fashion and thrive on going the extra mile for their customer.
This is an extremely pacey environment and we are looking for individuals who are very customer focused and want to help and support the customer experience at a high level.
Previous experience within a Supervisor role is essential. You must be flexible, as you will be part of the Management team.
Essential Requirements for Airport Employment:
- Applicants MUST be over 18, fully flexible and should ideally have access to their own transport as trading hours are between 3am-10pm Monday to Sunday. Trading hours are subject to change depending on flight schedules.
- Successful candidates will be required to complete a basic background check (CRC) and be able to provide a detailed education/employment history spanning the last 5 years prior to starting their employment.
We offer every employee of Monsoon Accessorize a competitive employment package, which includes a generous staff discount across all three brands, pension and lots more.
Job Type: Full-time (40 hrs)
To apply, please email over your CV / covering letter to our shop e-mail at [email protected]
Based Newcastle International Airport
Delivery of catering supplies to airline customers at Newcastle International Airport, loading and unloading of goods and bars. Provision of crew transport from airline crew room to customer aircraft. Some warehouse duties included.
Work as part of a friendly team, successful applicants should be able to work to tight schedules to achieve exacting operational requirements and thrive on going the extra mile for their customer.
Ensure Health, Safety, Security and Company policies and procedures are adhered to at all times and comply with airport legislation around inflight supplies (DFT, etc)
HGV license essential
Full training will be given on all aspects of the job and the equipment used
Working within the Airport environment requires employees to pass a criminal record check (CRB), basic disclosure, and be able to supply a full work or educational history stretching back 5 years prior to commencing employment. References will be obtained for successful applicants
Contracted 25 hours per week, presently rostered more. Working a 4 on 2 off rosta covering 7 days per week, mainly early shifts 0330-0930.
Salary: £10.87 per hour, overtime available
Free Parking on site. Uniform provided including PPE as required for the job
Please apply enclosing current CV to [email protected]
Job types: Supervisory, Full and Part Time Vacancies available
Salary: Competitive rates of pay
The Naked Deli is an expanding Healthy Food and Beverage company with exciting opportunities arising for motivated full and part time Food & Beverage Assistants. We take great pride in giving our customers the best possible service and experience when purchasing food and beverages from any of our Deli’s. We have an amazing team here at The Naked Deli and we are on an exciting pathway due to future expansion plans.
We are looking for fun, energetic, hardworking and committed individuals who have proven excellent customer service standards and ideally have experience in the food and beverage industry.
Your main aim will be to carry out a range of catering duties, ensuring a high quality of service is provided at all times.
You will also:
- Work on till systems
- Assist with food and drink preparation
- Serve food and beverages to customers
- Deliver high standards of customer service
- Follow cash handling procedures
Who we’re looking for to be successful in this role, you’ll need to:
- Have a proven track record to deliver exceptional customer service
- Have good people skills enabling effective relationships both externally and internally to be built and maintained
- Be willing to embrace initiatives in menu development and procedures
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be well presented
- Can work on your own and in teams
- Be available to work throughout the week, evenings and weekends due to the opening times of the airport.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK and provide valid right to work in the UK
Please note only candidates invited for interview will be contacted.
If you are interested, please contact Suzanne Fox at:
- 1 x 16 hours per week, permanent
- 1 x 18 hours per week, permanent
- with flexibility to work additional hours.
- £7.20 per hour for under 21's
- £7.90 per hour for aged 21 or over
- Plus an additional £0.30 per hour location allowance.
This is a retail role with a difference, as you’ll be joining the Dixons Travel team airside within the airport. It’s an incredibly vibrant, fast-paced and cosmopolitan setting – where our customers are looking for expert advice, great products and quick transactions (no-one wants to miss their flight).
We’ll expect you to offer a warm welcome to everyone who steps in store. You’ll need to build a quick rapport with the customer and a fast understanding of their needs, by asking the right questions, even when there’s a bit of a language barrier. Then, you’ll share your passion and knowledge for the products – using demonstrations to bring features and benefits to life, and then make the sale. When your help is needed you’ll also support your colleagues in other store roles to ensure we deliver on profits and targets.
You can look forward to stand out training and development opportunities, which will build your skills and keep your product knowledge up to date. And if you impress us here, there are diverse career paths to explore across the wider Dixons Carphone group.
If you need a role that fits around your life, our shift patterns can offer flexible options to keep you doing the things you love outside of work or working around a busy family life.
We offer one of the best packages in retail, with benefits including commission, holiday, pension scheme and great discounts. The airport rewards are pretty special too. All Sales Consultants can earn financial bonuses based on sales. As an average our current teams are earning up to an extra £4 an hour in commission!
What are we looking for from you? Great customer service and a helpful, friendly personality are a must. You’ll be someone who takes pride in your ability to match customers to the products they really need.
Above all, you have to share our passion for achieving amazing things – for our customers, colleagues and ourselves.
Interested? Bring your passion, click here to make amazing happen.
Rental Sales Agent (16702)
£18000 + commission pro rata
Rental Sales Agent
Rental Sales Agent
Come and join Avis Budget Group as a Sales Representative
Are you brilliant at creating unbeatable experiences that keeps customers coming back time and again? Do you feel comfortable understanding and promoting the extra products and services that suit each person’s needs? If so a Sales Representative role could be for you!
As a Sales Representative, you will work to provide great face to face customer service within Store whilst working in a target driven sales setting. Avis Budget Group is a fast paced environment where you will place the customer at the heart of everything you do.
Key Responsibilities of a Sales Representative
- Giving great face to face customer service to our customers
- Building relationships with customers, being first point of contact for new customers
- Working towards targets to increase productivity/sales.
- Working as part of a team to ensure smooth running of the store
What we are looking for:
- Experience working in customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- A keen interest in working within a sales environment
- Willing to work on a shift rota basis, 5 days per week.
- Candidates must have a full valid driving licence with 12 months’ experience
Great customer experiences begin with team members who feel valued and respected. In return for your efforts we offer:
- Competitive salary + opportunity to earn monthly commission
- 4 weeks intensive training to get you up to speed
- Staff rental scheme
- Flexible, professional and fast paced working environment
- Huge opportunities for career growth
Avis Budget Group is a leading provider of car hire solutions, operating some of the most recognised global brands through Avis and Budget, which have more than 10,000 rental locations in approximately 175 countries around the world, and through its Zipcar brand, which is the world's leading car sharing network, with more than 1 million members.
If you are interested Apply Now!
Airport Engineer- Newcastle Airport
Have you gained experience within an IT Technician role/ IT Support role? Are you now looking for your next challenge? If so the role as IT Engineer at ESP Global Services based onsite at Newcastle Airport could be the next role for you.
What does the role of Onsite IT Support Engineer involve?
You will work as part of the ESP Global Services team to provide on-site support for all components of the airport passenger processing system within agreed contractual service level agreements at Newcastle Airport. We pride ourselves on our customer service, you will ensure a consistent and high level of customer service is provided to the customer first time every time whilst continuing to build relationships with all key stakeholders and departmental areas.
* Carry out regular routine and preventative maintenance as well as "floor-walking" on the range of IT equipment that is used to process passengers within the airport
* Respond to all customer incidents and service requests passed across by the Global Service Desk and work to agreed SLAs
* Maintain a high level of communication at all time with both colleagues and provide timely updates to the Global Service Desk so that progress against each individual incident can be updated as required
* Identify any spares required and advise the Global Service Desk accordingly to ensure that the customer incident can be updated accordingly
Please note- as the role is based on site at an airport, upon job offer it is necessary for ESP to carry out background checks which include; 5 year working history background check and confirmation that individual has resided consistently in the *UK* for 5 years. Please only apply if the above is feasible.
What Competencies/ previous experience do you need to have to be considered?
* Previous experience of working ‘hands on’ within IT
* Understanding of Microsoft 2017
* You will be a confident communicator
* Ability to work under pressure
* Excellent customer service skills
* Good knowledge and experience in Microsoft Desktop Software and Operating Systems
* An understanding of network protocols, server hardware and configurations or other IT qualifications
* Previous IT Support experience
* Full Driving License
* 3 days on shift followed by 3 days’ rest. (Shifts run Monday - Sunday)
* Shift times will be 0400 – 1600 & 0700 - 1900
Interested? Please apply today for a quick response.