Terms and Conditions
Prize: One pair of return tickets from Newcastle to Exeter operated by Flybe on a Flybe scheduled service, valid for travel from 26/10/14 to 25/10/15.
By entering a Newcastle Airport competition, you agree to the following conditions:
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry and/or acceptance of a prize is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is Newcastle International Airport Limited of Newcastle Airport, Woolsington, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE13 8BZ.
- Entry is open to UK residents. Directors, management, employees (and their immediate families) of the promoter and its related bodies are excluded from entering.
- The promotion closes at 5pm on 28 November 2014. Only names entered into the draw at that time will be eligible for entry.
- To enter, entrants must:
- Supply their email address online at http://www.newcastleairport.com/win-flights-to-exeter-with-flybe.
- Each member of the list is counted as one entry. Duplicate email addresses will be ignored.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request that the winner provides proof of identity, age, and proof of residency as a condition of receipt of the prize. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any Eligible Entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry that is not (in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter) in accordance with these terms and conditions. Automated entries will be disqualified.
- Prizes are awarded at the discretion of Newcastle International Airport and its business partners.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the conduct, rules, results and all other matters relating to this competition, the decision of Newcastle International Airport will be final and no discussion or correspondence will be entered into.
- Newcastle International Airport reserves the right to amend the nature of the competition should this be necessary in the light of unforeseen events.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn.
- Any additional expenses accrued as a result of winning a prize will be the responsibility of the winners.
- Newcastle International Airport and Flybe cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s prior consent.
- The Competition and the terms and conditions of this agreement will be governed by English law.
- The entrant is responsible for submitting correct information for their entry.
- Any entrants winning prizes involving air travel must have valid travel documents.
- Persons aged 18 and younger must supply written consent from their parent or guardian to receive the prizes that include flights from Newcastle Airport and return.
- The Winner is responsible for their own passport and visa requirements and the passport and visa requirements of any person who travels with them.
- In-flight meals, travel insurance, accommodation and transfers are not included in the prize.
- Flights can only be taken on Flybe scheduled services; this excludes any codeshare or franchise services. Complimentary tickets cannot be used for Spanish, Portuguese or Croatian routes.
- Both flights which comprise the prize must be taken simultaneously and cannot be used on separate dates.
- The Winner must allow 14 days between the date on which they book the flight and the date on which the flight occurs.
- Flight tickets are strictly subject to availability.
- Flybe is not responsible for and will not replace lost, stolen, destroyed or defaced flight tickets.