Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions of entry
Prize: Tickets to Stavanger, Norway with bmi regional aboard the inagural flight departing on Tuesday 31st May 2016 at 10:45 and returning the same day from Stavanger at 15:40 (local time).
By entering a Newcastle International Airport competition, you agree to the following conditions:
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry and/or acceptance of a prize is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is Newcastle International Airport Limited of Newcastle Airport, Woolsington, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE13 8BZ.
- Entry is open to UK residents. Directors, management, employees (and their immediate families) of the promoter and its related bodies are excluded from entering.
- The promotion closes at 12 noon on 25th May 2016. Only names entered into the draw at that time will be eligible for entry.
- To enter, entrants must:
- Complete the form at https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/bmiregional.
- Each member of the list is counted as one entry. Duplicate email addresses will be ignored.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request that the winner provides proof of identity, age, and proof of residency as a condition of receipt of the prize. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any Eligible Entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry that is not (in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter) in accordance with these terms and conditions. Automated entries will be disqualified.
- Prizes are awarded at the discretion of Newcastle International Airport and its business partners.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the conduct, rules, results and all other matters relating to this competition, the decision of Newcastle International Airport will be final and no discussion or correspondence will be entered into.
- Newcastle International Airport reserves the right to amend the nature of the competition should this be necessary in the light of unforeseen events.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn.
- Any additional expenses accrued as a result of winning a prize will be the responsibility of the winners.
- Newcastle International Airport and bmi regional cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s prior consent.
- The Competition and the terms and conditions of this agreement will be governed by English law.
- The entrant is responsible for submitting correct information for their entry.
- Any entrants winning prizes involving air travel must have valid travel documents.
- Persons aged 18 and younger must supply written consent from their parent or guardian to receive the prizes that include flights from Newcastle Airport and return.
- The competition winner can only travel on the inaugural flight departing on Tuesday 31st May 2016 and must fly back on the same day. No alternative dates will be offered in the event the winner is unable to travel on Tuesday 31st May 2016.
- Travel insurance is not included in this prize and, if not already covered, it is recommended that you purchase insurance prior to travel.
- Please check with your local authorities regarding passport and visa requirements.
- The prizewinner, if under 18, must be accompanied by an adult on the flight.
- The winner may be required to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this competition.