Newcastle International Airport offer a diverse range of exciting job opportunities. As a leading airport company we can offer a huge variety of airport jobs. We recruit highly motivated, enthusiastic and forward thinking people to make our airport one of the best about.
JD Sports are looking to recruit a supervisor to work full time in their airport store.
This position involves:
- Delegating Tasks
- Monitoring team performance
- Completing paperwork
- Reporting to senior management/personal when required
- Key holder
- Working to deadlines
- Customer service
- Cash Handling
The successful candidated must be able to drive and will be over the age of 18 due to unsociable hours.
All applicants must forward current CV and cover letter marked FAO Mark Curry to Newcastle.Training@jdplc.com.
Salary £6.56 plus commission
Job Type Part Time, Permanent, 18 hours per week
Can you help to deliver the highest service levels in the fastest paced stores? Within Dixons Carphone, our Dixons Travel business is one of the most challenging and rewarding environments, and we’re currently looking for a Sales Advisor to join us.
Summary of the role
Based in the exciting and busy departures terminal at the airport, you'll be ensuring customers have a great experience in the store and finding the right product for them. Dixons Travel customers are looking for expert advice, great products and quick transactions. You will do this by understanding their needs, asking the right questions, sharing your passion and knowledge and bringing products to life through demonstrations. You will also work across all areas of the store as needed to support your colleagues in delivering an excellent customer experience and store profit targets.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for people who are passionate about providing great customer service from the initial greeting right through to making sure they have an excellent experience. So if you like helping people and have an interest in technology, then Dixons Carphone would love to hear from you.
What will I be doing?
You will be the face of Dixons Travel greeting customers and making them feel welcome in our store, and you will:
- Provide advice & guidance to customers to help them find the right product & services to meet their needs
- Learning about our products and services through our excellent in-house training
- Ensuring that all customers are happy with service both during the sale and after they have left the store
- Resolving customer queries and complaints brilliantly and in a timely, efficient and friendly manner
- Ensuring that all our store standards are achieved
- Providing support in other areas of the store as required
What will Dixons Carphone do for me?
As a market leading specialist within the technology and electrical retail market we pride ourselves on providing a first class shopping experience for our customers with engaging and knowledgeable members of staff and in order to achieve this we offer:-
- A first class continued colleague training programme covering both career development and product knowledge
- 5.8 weeks annual leave (including statutory bank holiday)
- Colleague discount from Dixons Travel, Currys, PC World and Carphone Warehouse nationwide.
- 30% discount on your mobile phone bills
- Most of all we provide exciting environment with excellent career prospects
We’re offering the most exciting opportunity in retail at the moment – and as you’d expect it’s an incredibly busy time to join Europe’s largest specialist electrical and telecommunications retailer. Our focus is on helping customers navigate the connected world by offering a comprehensive range of electrical and mobile products, all supported by expert after sales service. With annual sales in excess of £10 billion, both online and across a network of nearly 3,000 stores, we are the best place for consumers to come and enhance their connected world; and it all starts with you.
To join an innovative and fun new retailer for a digital age, apply today.
Our preferred candidate would ideally have their own vehicle and be able to drive, due to our store opening at 4am and closing at 10pm.
To apply visit http://www.dixonscareers.com