Newcastle International Airport offer a diverse range of exciting job opportunities. As a leading airport company we can offer a huge variety of airport jobs. We recruit highly motivated, enthusiastic and forward thinking people to make our airport one of the best about.
Swissport - Stock Consultant
Hours - 25 hours per week over 4 days per week
£6.80 per hour
- Good knowledge in spoken and written English
- Previous hospitality experienced preferred.
- Minimum age 18 years
- Ability to work shifts and be flexible to the roster patterns
- Ability to live and work within the United Kingdom
- CRC cleared to Obtain an Airport ID Pass
To collect stock, oversee and manage stock deliveries/levels. Ensure that the lounge area is maintained throughout the day.
Responsibilities within the job:
- To deliver an exceptionally high standard of service consistently to all lounge guests that is in keeping with the Aspire product and brand objectives
- To ensure stock and deliveries are collected on time
- To ensure to stock is stored appropriately and stock levels are maintained
- To carry out hospitality duties consisting of food preparation and replenishment of stock
- To consistently work in a safe and effective manner, to ensure that any action taken does not cause a risk either to themselves or any other party. To implement appropriate emergency procedures as required and report all safety and security risks, promptly and through the correct channels
- To consistently demonstrate a high standard of appearance and timekeeping, in order to maintain the visual and professional status of the Aspire product
- To willingly share knowledge and own experience with colleagues in order to develop a team working environment and act in a cooperative manner to ensure customer service is continuously improved
Experience within a highly focused bar/food environment that consistently delivers the highest possible standards would be an advantage but not essential as training will be given:
- Attention to detail with a focus on the exact standard expected from a high end premium product
- Ability to work under pressure
- Food Hygiene certificate would be an advantage but not essential as training provided
- Ability to work alone or assisted
- Excellent interpersonal and a pro-active attitude
- Good understanding of manual handling would be advantage but not essential as training will be provided
Possible training stages within the job:
- Undertake staff training and coaching as directed
- Follow all procedures as laid out on training and induction courses.
To apply please send Cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: 25/SC
Closing date 4 August 2014
Due to the high demand only successful candidates will be contacted.
Working as part of a friendly and highly motivated team, successful applicants should have a flair for fashion and thrive on going the extra mile for their customer.
Excellent communication skills and a strong work ethic are essential to this role. Previous experience within a customer focused role is preferred but not essential as comprehensive training will be provided.
Applicants MUST be fully flexible, be over 18, and should ideally have access to their own transport as trading hours are 2am - 12pm Monday to Sunday.
Successful candidates will be required to complete security checks (CRC) and be able to provide a detailed education/employment history spanning the last 5 years prior to starting their employment.
Interested applicants should either apply online at www.monsoonjobs.com or post a current CV and cover letter to the following address:
Newcastle International Airport
Status: Part Time
Company: Traveller / ARG
Traveller (NCL) Ltd own and operate a large fashion based retail outlet at Newcastle International Airport. We are currently looking to appoint a Part Time Sales Assistant.
• Applicants should possess a good education with excellent numeracy and literacy skills, and be able to articulate themselves at any level.
• Previous experience in the fashion retail sector is necessary, however any candidate who can demonstrate an understanding of sophisticated retail standards and possesses a strong desire to work in the industry, will be considered.
• Other points for applicant’s consideration include:
Airport retail opening hours are extenuous requiring shift work including very early morning or late evening hours meaning independent transport is necessary.
Shop Opening hours: Monday-Sunday – 2am – 12pm
APPLICANT MUST BE FULLY FLEXIBLE
• Working within the Airport environment requires employees to pass criminal record checks and be able to supply a professional / educational history stretching back 5 years.
Interested applicants should forward their CVs with enclosing information to email@example.com
Due to number of applicants you will not be contacted unless successfully through to interview stage.
Salary: depending on experience and negotiable
Applicants must have minimum of 5 years experience within a high volume kitchen and 2/3 years within a similar role, with room to progress. Plus hold a current level 2 hygiene certificate.
You will be responsible for the smooth running of the kitchen during service and maintaining to our high company standards at all times.
The ideal chef must have an eye to detail, fast, be well organised within the kitchen and office based work e.g. ordering, stock takes kitchen paperwork. Plus have the ability to work as individual and as part of a strong diverse team, have strong communication skills and high standards. These are a must to succeed in this role.
Please note that the successful candidate are required to provide a full 5 year reference history and undergo a criminal record check to comply with all Airport Security regulations. SSP employees receive 28 days holiday, free meals on duty, free uniform, discounts off other SSP brands and lots of training and development opportunities to future your career.
Please send your CV to: - firstname.lastname@example.org
4 Hours sales assistant
Must have own transport
To apply contact Karen Fraser on 0191 271 0228
Newcastle International Airport
Newcastle upon Tyne
Are you passionate about providing exceptional customer service?
Can you lead, coach and develop a dynamic and diverse team of people?
As a Retail Manager within World Duty Free Group you can concentrate on what you do best, getting to know your customer and your team. Your main focus will be to motivate and coach your staff to deliver the best customer experience in store. You will need to demonstrate a strong commercial awareness to drive sales and customer service.
You will be part of a management team working within high turnover stores serving millions of customers annually, offering quality brands within Luxury, Beauty, Liquor, Tobacco, Confectionary and Tax Free.
There is also plenty of opportunity to progress to the next management level for someone who is ambitious and inspired when it comes to excellent customer service and leadership. World Duty Free operates a progressive environment to harness the best talent in the Retail market.
If you have experience within Retail Management and a passion for customer service then we would love to hear from you. We provide a competitive package including annual bonus scheme, pension scheme, staff shopping discounts and car parking.
Please note all of our roles are on a rolling shift basis, therefore the days do change every week.
Benefits and Incentives
Competitive salary, excellent benefit package including annual bonus and staff discounts.
Please apply at www.wdfgcareers.co.uk