Our airside operations programmes are accredited by City & Guilds in association with Newcastle College
Upcoming Course Dates
April 3rd and 4th 2017
May 11th and 12th 2017
September 25th and 26th 2017
Bespoke courses can be arranged for organisations on request.
£496 excl. VAT
• Introduction to Newcastle International
• Presentation on marshalling techniques, risk assessment and local procedures
• Introduction to marshalling equipment, gloves, wands etc
• Practical vehicle marshalling (positioning a vehicle onto an aircraft stand from the taxiway in a standard “nose in” position)
• Practical vehicle marshalling (positioning a vehicle onto an aircraft stand from the taxiway into a non-standard “nose out” position)
• Live marshalling of an aircraft onto a stand in standard “nose in” position, (Note multiple aircraft to be done before progressing onto non-standard marshalling.)
• Live marshalling of an aircraft into a non-standard “nose out” position
The level of marshalling conducted before course completion will vary depending on the applicant’s experience.