16-17 June, 24-25 September, 13-14 October 2014; Alternatively by arrangement and location;
£496 excl. VAT (incl. 1 night accommodation in and meals)
• Introduction to Newcastle International
• Presentation on marshalling techniques, risk assessment and local procedures
• Introduction to marshalling equipment, gloves, wands etc
• Practical vehicle marshalling (positioning a vehicle onto an aircraft stand from the taxiway in a standard “nose in” position)
• Practical vehicle marshalling (positioning a vehicle onto an aircraft stand from the taxiway into a non-standard “nose out” position)
• Live marshalling of an aircraft onto a stand in standard “nose in” position, (Note multiple aircraft to be done before progressing onto non-standard marshalling.)
• Live marshalling of an aircraft into a non-standard “nose out” position
The level of marshalling conducted before course completion will vary depending on the applicant’s experience.
For details on this course or to make a booking contact:
Airport Training Academy
Newcastle International Airport
Newcastle Upon Tyne
0191 214 3209
Please note that this email address is for training enquiries only. Any other enquiries directed to this address will not receive a response, and should be directed to the relevent address or phone number at www.newcastleairport.com/Contact-Information.